Hey, todays weather was nice. It was raining in the morning with a nice breeze. I reached school and just stood at the door of my classroom to enjoy the breeze. It was really nice. It was like I went to heaven for a second. Anyway,later on in the morning it was shinning and later on was drizzling.
It was late afternoon when it started drizzling. Anyway today is athena's birthday. Happy Birthday Athena. Your sixteen too. At last. * Athena smiles* Happy Birthday Big Bro in US. Hope you guys are all fine. Happy Birthday and God bless. Well, today we got back a lotsa exam papers. Haihzz, all bad bad. All my marks dropped tremendously. Yashantha is officially dying. My dads gonna kill me. Today after school, Yee Ling, Pei San and I went for tuition. It was drizzling. was rushing all the way. went to tuition and ate lunch only but didn't finish it. Oh the class changed to a smaller class for tuition. Haihhzz, small class. Then Physics was fun. Oh saw Ash. Finally, you came. See I'm such a good frend. LOL.. Physics, Mr Tan was joking all the way. Chemistry was fine too. We learnt the transition elements. Then Ashwin and Pei San went back.. Boo you ppl. Yee Ling and I had BM. We stayed longer la. Came home was smsing and going on9 and then doing Biology Powerpoint presentation. Life is more relaxing during holidays. Come back holidays!!! Yashantha misses you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment