Today was an extremely fun day..
Went out with all my darlings. Went to Sunway Pyramid by the way.
Athena and Yee Ling were already there. So, I reached there about 12.45. Sorry !! I was late
You people damn semangat, reach at 12.10 itself. Haihh.. Sorry to keep u ppl waiting !!
Then, after I reached, we all went jalan- jalan...thinking whether to eat or watch movie first.
Then, Athena wanted to eat at Baskin and Robbins but later we decided to go and get tickets for a movie first. Actually the whole point of coming to Sunway Pyramid is to give a surprise party to Amala. Haha, see we are such good friends and we sayang you lots... haha lol
We actually at first booked RED BOX for her. But cancel cse didn't think it would be worth it.
Then was thinking to go Pizza Hut. But to simple for an extraordinary friend like her. So we decided to book an Italian restaurant for her. Xiu Hui did the booking la. We booked The Italiannese in Sunway Pyramid. So before all that, when I first arrived, went to buy tickets for a movie. Heard Amala couldn't come. OMG !!! Then leh, after booking 3 tickets only. Went to sit somewhere first. Earlier, we couldnt make up our minds on wht movie to watch.
Athena was like watch Handcock. At first we agreed. Then leh saw other nice movies. Then I saw Made Of Honour available. And then I was saying that I saw the advertisement in a newspaper la. Saw the story was quite funny and interesting. And then we couldnt decide yet. Was lining up while thinking wht to watch. Then, they said okay la follow yashantha, watch Made Of Honour.
Then later... eh wht if sold out redi..then we think again
Athena was like.. Wht about The Nanny's Diaries. Then we said okay la. If Made Of Honour runs out. Haha we couldnt decide LOL !! In the end we watched Made Of Honour..
Anyway, afta we booked 3 tickets only. Which was for Athena, Yee Ling and I. We decided to call Amala's mum. Cse we curi curi ask her mum to bring Amala to Sunway Pyramid without telling her. Anyway, I gave Athena, her hse no and Athena called. Then she said she's not coming cse she has tuition. I mean we all already arranged all this stuff. Athena, Yee Ling, Pei San and I cancelled tuition for this. See we love u so so much !!
And then she said she's not coming. Later on, Yee Ling received a call frm Amala. Then we all was like shhh... Then she said she's coming. Yay we sayang u lotsa !!!
Then we no need to cancel all the plans la. Then, Pei San called and said she's coming.
Yay, San San !! Then we were trying to call Xiu Hui. Yee Ling said she was in tuition.
Haihh...she didnt pick up cse she was in tuition. So, Yee Ling and Athena was suppose
to line up again to buy 3 more tickets for Amala, Pei San and Xiu Hui. I had to go pick up Pei San frm the main entrance. So I had to wait for her la. She was on the way. Then afta she reached.. we met up with Athena and Yee Ling at the information counter. Coincidence they were coming down frm the escalator. Pei San just came back frm Leo Install held in other school. She came with her Leo outfit. Haha so we followed her to change into normal clothing. Athena and Yee Ling got the tickets too. so followed Pei San to change la. Later, on the way to the toilet, I forgot it was either Athena or Yee Ling. On of then were like Yashantha go inside. I was quite blur. I was go where ?? There inside.. Later on I realised.. one ofthen were purposely tricking me into the Gents toilet. Lucky I didn't go. I wasn't paying attention la !!
Later Amala called when we were inside the toilet. She called Athena. Athena said we were inside the toilet waiting for Pei San while talking crap. Yee Ling was adjusting her hair.
That's so annoying.. Your hair's fine, girl !! Then she was putting lip balm or gloss crap.
Athena went elehh..elehh..I was laughing non stop. As we were going out, we found Amala right in front of us. Eh u're here !! Then we went to get ice cream at Mc D's..
Pei san and athena got nuggets and burgers while I and Yee Ling got ice cream.
Amala didn't want anything cse she just ate it seems.
Then it was 10 mins to the movie. The movie started at 2.20 pm. Athena and Amala went to get drinks and popcorns. I was stuck in my seat cse I so wanna watchy movie la..hehe
It was so nice.. Xiu Hui came when the movie was running halfway. She was in at 3.20 pm.
Nevermind, still got 1 hour to watch. Yee Ling went out to give her ticket. On the way in, Xiu Hui tripped and got scratched. Her skin kinda peeled off. OUCH !!! It was dark, so she couldnt see the way into the cinema. Pei San was crying afta the movie was ending. Towards the ending la. She said it was so touching.. she wanted to stop crying but tears just came out. I was laughing like mad when she told me she cried. Yee Ling told me Pei San cried too cse Yee Ling was sitting next to her. Haha...
Afta watching movie, we went to eat. We went to Italiannese. Xiu Hui booked the place. So, we went upstairs. A table of 6 ppl. Then started ordering food and all. Had a very big surprise for Amala. I lazy to blog so long la.
So I'll post pics..then u can figure out wht actually happened. As they say, a picture says a thousand words.
Then afta Italiannies, we went jalan- jalan and took lotsa pics. A lotsa pics. I think it was the most pics I ever took in my entire life.
Afta that, Athena went back. I think that was abt 6.20 pm. The remaining of us went to Starbucks. Pei San said she didn't want anything coffee and she wanted to share with me. So
I said fine. So we ordered something chocolateyy..
Xiu Hui, Amala and Yee Ling ordered coffee stuffs. Then at 6. 35 pm I went home.
Yee Ling and Xiu Hui followed me cse my mum was dropping them at the Kelana Jaya lrt station. Left Amala and Pei San there. Haha ciaozz u people !!
Hope u enjoyed the chocolate Amala !!! And hoped u loved the surprise. Love ya lots !!
No comments:
Post a Comment