Well today woke up late. Then later watched TV and ate lunch and watched more TV.
Then my mum and bro and sis went out to pick my dad up from KL. He went for work and then they were heading for bicycle shops. Cause yesterday most of the shops were closed.
I was at home la. Watching more TV. Then they came back with the bike. I was so lonely today.
I need someone to talk to during the day. After they came back, my dad asked me to switch the TV off. So fine I did. I went upstairs and stood near my window. I was sadly looking out and creating a song. About loneliness and the environment outside of me and how my room window had grills and it was a cage for me and my soul is locked up inside. It was sad yet funny cause I was thinking what the hell I was doing. After doing something silly then only I realized it was silly. I felt stupid.
Then I was walking around in my room. I took a hot shower. Then my sister was bugging me to open the bathroom door while I was changing. I was so annoyed. So I said if you cannot wait open it yourself. So she did. Loser. Then went downstairs and sat on the couch.
My brother was watching one of his weird cartoons, so yeah sat there. Staring at the TV and forced to watch that weird cartoons of his. Okay then, I was called by my mum for dinner.
She went like : You want to eat or not.
I went like: Yes la.
Sheesh. Then my dad watched TV and I sat there staring at the TV AGAIN ! I was doing something in between of course. I was copying Yee Ling's BM Kasturi's notes which I had missed. Then after that, went to my room and smiled at the wall. My mum didnt let me use the computer maybe cse she was lazy to enter the password in. So don't lock !
My brother knew the password but he wouldn't open it for me just for the sake of annoying me.
Sheesh I asked nicely okay. So I got so pissed I took the pillow and threw it on him and ran down the stairs and he chased me and gave my a kick. I hate him sometimes. Yeah I started it.
So what ? I was so pissed. His kick landed on my hand . So I left, then I went into my sister room and said I want the laptop at 10 pm. She's always using it. It's so not fair.
My life is so not fair and everything is upsidedown. Then I locked my door and started crying.
Stupid me. Half way throughout the crying, I was like why was I crying again ?
I have no idea. What's wrong with me ? Later I was like ..Oh maybe it was my silly emotions just playing around. Whatever la. Then of course I got the laptop but at 10.10 pm and she annoyed me cause she had to give it to me. She mumbled some stuff to me before going away.
Like whatever la. Going on9 is a way I get rid of my loneliness. Well there's blog and loadsa songs to listen too. I love listening and singing along. It's stress-relieving. Haha.. whatever la.
Okay thanks for listening to my dear blog. You're a place I spill everything out. Nites !
No comments:
Post a Comment