Ohayo minna !
Kyo-wa, watashino domo tanoshii des. Doshite ?
Cause I'm back. After 11 months. January was my last post. Well, time does fly.
Doesn't it ?
Soshite, irasshai mase yukiyash-sama! Hahaha...
SPM is over and I just went out with Choy Wan to Sunway Pyramid after the chemistry paper. She booked tickest for New Moon and we 'tabaeru' at Sakae Sushi.
Sukoshi oiishii, demo watashino sukoshii kiraida des cse too sweet. But, enjoyed the outing with her. We ate Japanese ice-cream, she ate Ichigo flavor and I ate Daku Choko. Oiishii des!
* Ichigo-Strawberry
Then watched skating. Met Mah Sue Lynn there (8th Dec), she was gonna go to China the next day. Then saw my darling Xiu Hui, LOL... She and her family were eating at Pappa Rich. Talked to Xiu Hui. Continued walking with Choy Wan until 9pm. Longest time I've been out.
9th Dec- Went to school to return books, get certs. Headed to Taylors College. Then headed on a shopping spree at The Curve and Ikea. Went to PDI and get some outfits with parents. Went to Padini too. Basically shopping with parents. It was the longest shopping since ever cause I usually bum at home and kinda like don't go out much.
10th Dec-Watched loadsa tv. Especially Taiwanese dramas and Korean ones too.
They were nice. Basically did nothing but sleep, eat , walk aroundand watch tv until
15 dec. On 15th dec, got scolding for mum for doing nothing at home. It was only my mum and I cause my dad and siblings had gone overseas. Mum and I will be going back to our hometown in Kelantan on 17 dec. Will be gone till the 28th. I know I will miss my dead blog but its starting to revive from the dead. LOL ... whatever, i crap too much.
Its called the long wait cse I have to leave you again once I've just begun feeling rejoiceful and now I have to leave again. Its another long wait. I'll definitely catch up to you soon or maybe when I return. So wait for me. Don't die cause I'll be back. When I'm back, we'll spend some time together.
Ja, watashi domo missu anata. Goodbye for now my dear. Cya afta im back ! Sayonara .. kiss kiss XD
No comments:
Post a Comment