Sunday, January 30, 2011

Food and Family Day

Today I woke up late thinking it was still 7 am as it was so very dark and cold only to find myself looking at my phone to find it 10 am past. I wanted to sleep in more but I couldnt bare the cold even with the blanket wrapped around myself. I quickly rushed out of bed hoping I would not get scolded for waking up late. As I journey down the steps and land in the kitchen I can feel food :D Wondering if I would get scolded, I sat at the dining table with my highlighter and notes. Suddenly a few moments later, I was bombarded with food, ah the delight!

Mum and dad went shopping for food in the morning while I was still in my journey to dreamland. I kept my notes away and I saw cookies in front of me. Yum yum!
I ate half the box and nobody said anything. My dad came over from the living room only to find me munching on the cookies my cousin brought from Sarawak. He gave me the cookie stare XD but I was munching my way through. It's great when your siblings are away to tuition, you just get to eat cookies without anyone else disturbing.

Then daddy asked mummy to give me some drink they bought cause daddy said I am too lean ... What am I ? A piece of meat ? Its thin daddy, thin! Not lean! But haha, we still can use that word too. Then I got to eat leftover nuggets my siblings didnt eat, hahaha! Kept on eating more cookies after that, its 12 noon and I'm still eating cookies. My refrigerator looks like a mandarin orange factory :P
Daddy is a fan of mandarin orange and lately mummy seems to be eating a lot of it too.

The drink wasnt that bad after all, it tasted malt-like. No sugar added but sweet.
I love sweet things ! Whee~~ Thank God its not bitter. Then mummy gave me love letters, omg I was like yummy !! Eating love letters at 12.30 noon ? Why my parents so weird today but hahha nice nice. They bought the chocolate flavoured one saying that the normal one wasnt available at the supermarket. I love them so much! Even though sometimes I emo at them, hahaha deep down inside I still love them <3 <3
They really played a part in my life through this tough week. And I will do my best for myself and my parents. Ain't gonna let them down because they supported me through everything last year and they are still supporting me till now.

Speaking of love letters, this reminded me of Sue Lynn and how much homemade love letters I used to get from her. Her grandma makes the tastiest love letters and kuih bahulu. I miss her. My pet sister in primary <3 <3
She used to follow me around everywhere until people thought she was my cousin or something. Ah, I miss her so much! I miss her family too :) Nice people. Now she's already in form 5. Time really flies.

Its been raining since morning till now , 5 pm. I only began eating lunch at 3.30 pm and I went downstairs to find all food has turned cold. Lol, so me!
Rice in the cooker was still hot and hahah as long as there is food, I don't mind.
Wheee~~ Asked my sister for the camera to transfer pictures from last year and got scolded from her. :( She was watching tv and texting at the same time with her new phone, so I guess she didnt bother about what I was saying. Yesterday she came back jumping to me that she passed her group dance audition in PJ for her performance in April. Then today so bad mood already, haihh, so I just left her alone and I never did get the camera. Sigh..

Still raining, I dont see my brother at home. I see my sister watching Glee. My parents are asleep without the fan. I am just cold, plain cold. Gonna go get myself some chrysanthemum tea soon. Listening to Hillary Duffs Come Clean right now and thats how I feel right now. :)

No comments: