Today, i've got lotsa things to do. I was late to school today and got my name written down. Kimberly and I kena denda to sweep the " wooden bridge". But we didnt do it anyway. I was late because of my sister lar...and i'm a probate,that makes it even worse. I didnt go for morning duty with my probate sis cse i was late. Okay then, i went straight to class and was kinda moody on the way. I talked to Athena about it and it was such a relieve. Well, who cares la, I just told myself to forget about it. Sejarah, Pn Sinta didnt come. She's sick. Why is everyone sick this month?? Sick Season !! Moral, Cik Azlina came in and we discussed the homework she gave the other day. For English,we didnt have english instead we had bio. Pn Rose (bio teacher) took up english time to complete our first Peka work. I came down late for recess cse the Bio Peka took up the time and was late for probationers duty again. But Carmen(prefect mum) said it was okayy cse i explained it to her. Luckily she understands. After that, Amala(probate sis) explained Carmen's duty to me.
Then,went back to class and had Add Math. Before that, Pn Mano(add math teacher) gave us this paper which is invitation for Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang. Haha,all last year's straight A's pmr student have to go. Do we get more money?? Add math,we learnt Chapter 4
Simultaneous... and Chap 5 a lil which is Indices And Logarithms. Wait ar Yashantha u're gettin blur(i told myself). Then we had BM, we learnt Prosa Tradisional (Peminangan Puteri Gunung Ledang) and it was so boring. I still listened though and pretended to be interested in the lesson sambil doing my physics hmw. Busy lar got physics hmw and have to finish!! School finished at 1.10 but we rushed to bio lab to take the results for the Peka. Finished at the lab at 1.50 and rushed downstairs. At 2.00 changed into pjk outfit and rushed to padang. Had Ranjers exam and at 2.30 rushed for Badminton meeting. The secretary went back, so i have to do all the stuff cse I'm the vice secretary..urghh lotsa work to do..Badminton finished at 3.15 which was earlier cse it rained. Then took the badminton attendance file and headed to the canteen. Saw Xiu Hui there and we ate together( it was my lunch btw and so late redi, was starving). Xiu Hui was waiting for her mum/dad cse she's going tuition afta this in Sri Sentosa(i have no idea where it is). We went for the Ranjers exam together but she's in Pingpong for permainan and there was no meeting. So she was free.. Afta she went home, i was talking with my other frens in form 3 and 4. I was in skol until 6.45pm,waiting for my sis to finish. Reached home at 7.30 and was so exhausted, didnt do any hmw. And tomorrow is another big day for me !! Cya!!
1 comment:
Hello yash!! This is lauren.
Great to hear you have a new blog now! Try to update it regularly, ok?
See you in school, really wanna talk with you more. :)
Love u lol!
Post a Comment