Saturday, April 12, 2008

SMK Assunta's Sports Day

Hi ! I just created a blog today. Anyway today was an exciting day for me !!
SMK Assunta's Sports Day !! I marched for Hermine, its yellow house btw. Well lets start the story for today, i woke up at 5.30am which was so late. I am suppose to be in school at 6 am but i only reached school at 6.30 am. I rushed to a classroom where all hermine marchers were supposed to be. Then, I saw ppl all getting ready and i wasnt in my shoes..i wore slippers btw..didnt want my shoe to get dirty!! So Pei San was like Yashantha!! You are so late !! I ignored her,she's too semangated and she's been bugging me to come for marching practices ! Well, too bad i've got tuition!!

Divane: There you are yashantha !! make sure you eat a lot okay before you march
Yash: Ya ya i know ( cse i always complain im always hungry eventhough i eat a lot)

Afta that, we just got prepared and Sze Yan ( my commander) took the hair spray and sprayed my hair..i was like whats that for??According to my friend Dhurga it was to " freeze the hair"
Then we masuk baris and did the "one-line formation" to masuk padang.. We arrived at the padang and the mascot was still missing..i was like where the hell is the mascot!!
I didnt want hermine to lose bcause the mascot was missing!! The band was already gonna start playing the music..then she came with assunta's mascot(red hse) Phew luckily!!
Then we marched and presented our tabik hormat and belok ke kiri..we actually did okayy but Pn Shailaja was still saying our hands were not the same
During the speeches, the marchers were not allowed to sit and then during Datin Kathleens speech my back row member collapsed..i was like panicking!! but we are not allowed to move and i didnt noe what to do..

Yash: Eh Divane !! Should we help her?? Divane, help her
Divane: No yashantha!! dont move !!
Yash: serious?? okay then pass the message in front that Nisha collapsed

I think she couldnt stand so long and the scary thing was that she fell backwards. OMG i feel so bad but we memang cant help her up..luckily Pn Jasminder saw and suddenly Nisha got up
I was frightened and her shirt was muddy..Pn jasminder came to the rescue but Nisha said she was okay and refused to follow her to rest..I respest u a lot Nisha..you're pushing urself too hard for HERMINE !! Nisha cryed afta that,she thought she'll be the cse of deduction of marks..
Its okay Nisha Im proud of you..u got up and hanged in there !!
Afta the speeches,we marched passed the judges, vip's,parents,teachers,friends..
Then we reached the front of our "khemah" and did " one-line formation" again and went behind the khemah and keluar baris. Tht was when Nisha started crying and we calmed her down. We then took attendance and got our coupon for food.Guess wht?? it was just a freaking pizza which sucks cse the pizza was stuck to the paper bag.Who ask them to pack like that..and mineral water and haha later on came the muffin for the marchers.. Then,we could do whatever we want but we had to be back for the acara lintas hormat for penutup...

No comments: