I was wearing black shirt and jeans..so you could imagine white spots all over. I really look like a Dalmation. And all of us painting got paint all over. It was two different types of white colour. We chose other colours but Melissa said it was out of stock. Looks like people are also renovating their houses during the holidays..
Then Pearly lost her handphone today. Sad man..Who stole it???!!!
Poor Pearly. It was a new phone and we also were helping her find for it but couldn't find it. She didn't go anywhere out of the class. Someone stole it..God shall punish them!!!
After that, at 11.30 am went back to the hall cause E.L.D.S. was still going on. Saw Athena and then we talked as usual. Then we went merayau around the school. I was the tour guide as usual. We were talking about the past. She was saying how I used to walk around the school and take her through some road in the school she never went in Form 1 or 2. Then she was saying about how daring I used to walk into Central Market alone. I took her once and she was kinda scared. She was like : Where are you going Yashantha?? Then she was talking about how dangerous the place is and the people are in Central Market. She also was talking about how I walked to the far away Seven Eleven when there is a near one. I love to walk far far away even though there is a one next to me. I was laughing when she told me all that. Didn't think she would remember all that. Ah love the past sometimes. Reminds me of all the sweet days. Went back to the hall and then saw Pn Sabina there. I told her I had to go home early cause my mum is taking my sister to the dentist. Lauren and Athena had to go back early too but later than me. I went back at 12.30 pm. Before that was having a small chat with Lauren. Looks like Lights And Sounds for this year's Jubilee is taken. Sad. So I decided to do Decorations with Lauren as the head. Ah good then cause Lauren is really creative. So I signed up under that. Oh and if Athena doesn't get the Emcee role then I'll be doing Ushering with Athena too. Doing stuff with both my good friends makes me feel not left out. Thanks you guys!! Love ya!!
And then had my phone in my bag and it was ringing. Whoops!! Roweena got my phone for me.Thanks Rowee!! Mum called, I had to ciao home redi. So waved goodbye to Athena and all. Then went into the car and merajuk cause I was hungry. Mum said no buying stuff from outside and then merajuk la. Emo-ed. So went home and emo-ed. I didn't eat until 2.30 pm. I slept instead but my siblings annoyed me in my sleep. So I shouted la. Then later my brother dropped my mum's phone. My mum came in. Wow,the phone cover was broken..boo. Not my fault,his pocket got lubang..LOL!!!!
Yalah,thats for annoying me in my sleep. Surprisingly,my mum didn't scold him.BOO!!
Then later they went out to the dentist. I didn't go. I was home alone. Then took my lunch at 2.45 pm when no one was at home while watching Cardcaptor Sakura. Lame ah...
Then was watching two movies. Uhh one was really nice. Its called Blood And Chocolate. It's about this werewolf girl who loves this human guy but is scared to reveal her family secret.
It was cool and nice. Then later did nothing, waited for mum to come back. After that didn't do anything the whole day. No one was on9 at 6 pm, so life was boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment