Thursday, May 22, 2008

My World Collapsed

Yesterday which was Wednesday is the day my world officially collapsed. Want to know why??
It was three papers going on and EST was fine but Add Math made my day sick. I feel like
dying and just jumping of a building. Anyone wanna catch me?? So Add Math 1 was terrible but Add Math Paper 2 was even worse. I only did 1 question in that paper. I left the whole paper blank and it was frustrating. I panicked when I saw the question and I didn't know where to start. I felt stupid and blank. If other people can do it why can't I? I felt really stupid.. I think I'm failing the paper again but I don't wanna fail AGAIN!! I don't know what to do and the bad thing is I'm always a slow learner and I am becoming more lazy. The whole day I was talking about add math to Athena, Pei San, Sally, Choy Wan. I was going on and on and when I got home Athena called me and we were talking about add math and today I am still thinking about Add Math. The bad thing is after all the Add Math paper were over I went for Physics and Chemistry tuition. That adds to my stress level. I wasn't at peace learning Chem and Physics. In tuition I was asking my friends about their add maths paper. At least during Mr Kumar's English class I was a bit okay because he always makes weird jokes. I couldnt resist it so I was actually laughing. Then after English, I took the LRT with Sally back to Taman Jaya and waited for my mum while thinking about Add Math. Then as soon as I got in the car, we had this little conversation again.

Mum: So how was Add Math?? Fail ah??
Yash: It was very bad. I only did 1 question for paper 2.
Sis: Hah, you only did 1 question?
Yash: Ya I couldn't do I went blank!!
Mum: So dad asked how you did your exam today..
Yash: What did you say?
Mum: I said you did very bad. Then he asked hows others did??
Yash: What did you say?
Mum: I said other did okayy.
Yash: You said what?? I' m dead la. Nvm la.

I bet you other people did well la. Then later on my sister was annoying me in the car because she knew I was going to get scolding when I'm back home. She started singing this song and turning the radio on so loud. I was like: You mad ah??
She was like happy I was gonna get scolding. Sheesh..
Then my mum was laughing and my mum was like nevermind la.

Yash: I don't care la. Get scolding la. I really couldn't do the paper.
Yash: How did you do your paper?
Sis: Oh okaylah except Sejarah was a bit hard.
Sis: You said no need to study for Sejarah? I couldn't do 20 questions okayy.
Yash:*laughing and coughing* yalah I didn't say Chapter 5 Sejarah no need to read.
Yash: You should have studied earlier. What were you doing on weekends?
Sis: I was studying Kemahiran Hidup
Yash:*vomitting and dying* I never used to study for KH. In fact, I hated KH. I envy my sis
for studying KH.

Then we were making so much noise in the car. Lucky it didn't rain cse my sis was singing. She was singing this song and it was kinda like teasing me for add math's paper. I was something like no worries ...no cry.. some crap la. My mum was laughing all the way. Thanks for bullying me hah it really helped...LOL

Mum: If your dad were here, you wouldn't make noise at all.
Yash and sis: *laughing* yeah we wouldn't dare.

Oh I couldn't swallow my food for lunch today. It was stuck because of my worries for add math's. I didn't eat dinner either cse I didn't feel like doing so. I ate watermelons for dinner only. Then after that, went to room and opened my PJK textbook hoping I would study at least a bit. Then I read the first sentence and I closed the book and was going to sleep. My sister was laughing cse she saw me open the book. Then I read daya tahan kardiovascular bla bla..I closed the book and hugged my pillow. She was laughing like mad cse the way I did it was really weird and sarcastic. Then went to sleep and woke up at 11.45 pm and switched the lights off then went to sleep. LOL...

No comments: