Had a terrible nightmare about my sister. It's awfully weird because when she is around , we do not even talk to each other at home, she minding her business and me at mine.
Dear God, please keep her safe at Seremban and even though we do not get along well sometimes, most of the times, I wouldn't want anything bad happening to her. I do not know why but in my nightmare I saw 4 of my friends, Prakash, Pearly, Athena and God knows who the other one was.
I can't clearly remember. I woke up crying like mad. I don't know why but I remember a name Valeshya appearing in my nightmare but I don't know who the heck that is. I don't ever remember it coming across anywhere and I do not have a friend by that name either.
It was like a was in a kind of trauma. Well, lets hope this does not get out anywhere.
I feel like an idiot. Well but I had the longest sleep since I could ever remember. Which is very unusual for me. Sighh...
Apart from that, my brother was awfully kind to me to let me watch a one hour and 30 minute korean drama. One was boring , and one was sad. I was expecting something happy and funny to cheer me up but well no luck it seems. Its 3pm and I hadn't had my lunch yet.
Mum and dad has gone to Johor as usual and will be back after 6 or 7 pm as usual. So I guess the house will be pretty quiet except for the buzzing sound of the television and the clicking sound of the main computer being played by my brother.
Oh well, lets hope the rest of the day would be fine. And I really could need a person to talk to at this time but looks like no ones around and I wouldn't wanna be such a bother either.
I shall go heat up some lunch for myself and do something productive today.
Signing off
~yash~
No comments:
Post a Comment