Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Night

Today I'm very exhausted but I'm happy at the same time.
Jerrine has been an awesome friend. Sometimes, I need more than a friend who can be there for me when I'm happy but also a friend who will willingly help me when I'm in need.
Such kind hospitality has she shown me today and I feel bad not being able to fully do the sums by myself but I'll make it up to her sometime. I have learned a lot from her today. Thank you
Jerrine Soh for helping me and being there for me, hope I had made you laugh at least , its the least I could do. This post is dedicated to you if you ever come across it. Thank you Fei Fang for solving some of the sums as well, I know it did make you a bit stressed but I'm glad you helped and thank you.

Mum yelled at me at 8.30 pm today for missing or wrongly interpreting where to pick me up at Jerrine's house number 83. She had made such a big fuss, I couldn't stand it , I blew up as well.
Came home and did a little cleaning and got back with mum. Ah talking about cleaning, my dear cousin left a mess in my bathroom , she left her toothbrush , shampoo, conditioner , face wash , lotion and all sorts of stuff in the bathroom plus some things were even in my sister's room.
Damn, I'm displeased. At least have the courtesy to take it back. Ah whats done is done, no use complaining about it I think , I shall just clean up after her.

Oh and I couldn't watch my korean drama today night because my dear dad has once again hidden the remotes and the astro smart card. Thank you so much dad! Sometimes, I really don't understand what you're doing. I only get to watch once in a while and you always hide the remote and smart card. Sometimes my life is full of pretending. How often do I actually get to relax, sometimes I even get scolding for going out with friends. Got embarrassed in front of my cousin that day , thank you very much. Now she and her big mouth will laugh behind my ? our ? back and tell everyone back there. Oh wait, heard from mum , she already starting telling. She and her big mouth, can't she just see and forget. Her mouth is as big as her ass.

Seriously I only watch 3 dramas for 1 week, thats like 1 hour each drama. I know I have to study and all but at least give me some space. Maybe thats the reason my head is so dense nowadays.
Nonetheless, I don't understand what you are doing but I am still thankful to God for having such a hardworking father and will always love you no matter what. Same goes to mummy.
My eyes are probably tearing as I type this. Ah , whats wrong with me eh. I'm such an emotional person.

Anyways, its been a long post. Had a great chat with my anime friends, they are awesomely awesome. When many people weren't there for me in 2010, these people I have met have really put a smile and much laughter on my face. Glad that I met them. No regrets whatsoever.
So happy to have met them. I don't know what they think of me but I think they are one of the best bunch of friends I have ever met since secondary school. :D

Okay, it's 1.13 am Saturday morning. I might as well do some research on my biology project about dolphins, write a little, and go get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a fruitful and wonderful day. I hope to complete my maths project and email them tomorrow.
Thank you God for blessing me with a sweet sour day. Whats life without a little sweet sour eh.
Although I do hope for an always sweet day, it's not possible to get it I think. So, I'm grateful for whatever You have given me today. May I learn from all the mistakes I have made to become a better person :) Goodnight

~yash~


No comments: