Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekends

Hi!
The weekends was simply awesome! Words are in an infinity state to describe how meaningful this weekend was. It is the most relaxed and fun weekend ever!! I enjoyed talking to May yan, Jerrine. Wished my best best friend CW happy birthday!
Giok Choo is currently busy giving home tuition and piano lessons. Nevertheless, it is always nice and fun to talk to her when she comes on rarely.

Saturday was sweet! I woke up late! Woooo! Its a bad thing but I slept in ! Hahaha!
Had tons of movies to watch. Daddy was so nice this week. Wait, he is always nice.
:P But I could do whatever I wanted this week XD
Catched up with a bunch of close secondary friends! Assuntarians rock forever!
Some of them arent coming home for christmas! Sad :S

Mostly the dentistry and medical students wont be back for Christmas or New Year!
Haihh, if I go over next year, the bliss of celebrating it in Msia with friends will not be the same again. Anyways, I watched Knowing by Nicholas Cage which is a maximum awesome movie! And was so into Amazing Race Asia cse of my bro.
Watched Nodame Cantabile on Sunday and had tons of rest of Sunday.

One thing that wasnt on my list was studying. Whoops! Sorry!!
Will totally get back to it this week, hopefully :P :P
Anyways,as I was saying , yeahh Sunday! The most sunny day of the week!
I was filled with a bright sunshine and a clear mind though I got a bit temprimental in the night due to daddy asking me to do research on universities.
Its a tough road ahead! And we just gotta keep on fighting, aint we ?!

Rite, so I did research on Sunday night about uni apps and got a lil frustrated due to incomplete information and lack of information on9. One shout out! Heyy uni's!!
Update ur websites!! Sheeshh!!

There! Stress released. Now I feel much better! The fact of keeping it in and to myself aint gonna help me. So, the current uni's on my mind are in India, USM, MSU, and a few others on my desktop. Manipal Medical Uni is the one my dad is very interested in sending me too. It has experience and a good place to start out. Currently contacting my seniors there to find out more. Also, got in contact with another close senior of mine who's gonna do medicine in Monash! Checking out Monash Uni tomorrow is totally on my to-do list! And IC department here we come, mummy said I should change my IC. My std 6 IC looks like a lil girl. Hahahahh!
Wait ! I was a lil girl! Oh well, scratch that statement up there will u.

Looking forward to a good day tomorrow ! Saw Denise on tv! She was A-awesomee! Voted for her for Ouickie 8tv! Although I was temprimental due to uni stuffs, Hahahha sorry la May Yan if I did let it out on you! Was totally major busy ystd! I was okay after a few moments after watching some funny shows. I did have a good day ystd and my day has gotten better by the day. :D I'm happy overall.
And and! I just wanna shout out wheeee!!

Way to go yash! <3
Loving myself, my family and my friends more and more each day!
Quote for the day : How can you love other people , if you dont love yourself first!
Lesson learnt: Yeah! You gotta love yash! ><

Signing off
-miss y-

No comments: