All I could say is "What's up" when ...... was sitting in front of me. Phail, yashantha phail! When I could say something else , I said Whats Up!
I wanted to say something but I dont know what to say. I froze inside. Omg, pls tell me this is not happening. Not now. Oh well, no comment. No comment at all.
Today overall was fun. Listening to each and everyone at the club meeting today was different and unique, and totally enjoyed myself listening. I think its the longeset Ive been at a club meeting as far as I remember. Yashantha is a pig! Wrong vocab choice by me today at a club meeting. Wanted to bang my head on the softboard at the back of me. So embarrassing. Todays meeting was really really fun even though I think I showed less reaction. Not so hyper today, listening to the meeting was good. It was fun and it was a productive meeting.
Lunch with Mad, Shen, Keith, Leon and of course me myself was fun! Hahha oh my God the things they talked about, you wouldnt believe it and they were so loud. Leon and I pretended we dint know them. They were sooo LOUD! Oh and I ate ice cream at lunch today at Papa's Cafe. Then when I went for the meeting I forgot that I ate ice cream until Keen wanted ice cream from me. Hahahhaa !
Today is a very nice day. I felt very mutual today. The happiness and normalness level in me was just of the right balance. Oh well, this summarizes my short yet long post. Annyong! ~~yash~~ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment