Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tears and no more tears! No more!!

Its 1.15 am now and I am still crying again. :(
Last night, the night before last, even tonight.
I cant believe I still have tears to cry :(
At this state I might even land into depression or I'm half way there already. :(
Dont say anything, just let me be.

My sister is talking so damn loud on the phone next door, I'm just trying to save her ass and I get scolded from her. She doesnt know that I know and my parents dont know either. What I do , I always get shit in return :(

Everything is against me. I am trying, I really am.
How long am I gonna keep on staying like this, it takes time yes I know but its too long. I keep telling myself I have to get rid of all this but apparently I am not doing so.

I havent called Athena yet. Its been 2 days. If I ever see her, I'm scared I will break down. Okay its 2.17 am and I had an awesome awesome time talking to shuenn woei! One awesome friend since wow I can hardly remember.

Im so geared up for an exciting day tommorrow :D ;D
Everything is so gonna change since I have finally told someone everything I
have bulked up inside me. Looks like crying tonight also wasnt bad. :P
Oh well, thank you God! Thanks Shuenn Woei, although you only read my blog once in a while, doubt you will see this but this is for me to remember the rough times I've had and a wonderful friend to text and talk to. Thank you for listening!!
I'm gonna call Athena tmro! Cant wait to tell her stuffs. And i'm not gonna emo about anything to her.

Its 2.50 am now and I'm currently a bit tired,going to sleep soon!
Have a great day ahead everybody :)

God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try. ~mother teresa~
And I'm trying, still trying and going to try my best! :) ~~yash~~

No comments: