Saturday, February 19, 2011

Rise and shine, sunshine!

Ohayo! Hmm, despite sleeping at 4am last night, I am pretty surprised that I managed to wake up before 9.30am today. Of course I was feeling a little *turn turn round round feeling in my head, it got better eventually*. Was talking so much like a chatter-box yesterday for 6 hours non-stop,still so hyper from friday until today but I have no intention what so ever of going for classes in college today.

I want to sit at home!! Even though if its just sitting and stoning in front the computer, yeah I want! No mood to go out of the house. Oh, and today no one is at home again. Home alone on saturday, home alone on sunday, always alone.... Oh whatever, at least I didnt feel lazy to make breakfast myself today. :P So proud of myself, but I found out that I left my coffee on my room table, now it's all cold.

Chocolate love letters and fried eggs for breakfast <3 <3 Thats how I like it!!
Oh well, going to do some washing and then do my chemistry homework. So much of chemistry homework and dont know what else homework I have. Too much play yash, too much! I think after i finished the chemisty test on friday, all I did was play. Play play play. Music, movies...more movies, talk talk talk talk talk.... Class today is at 2pm! Omg its 12 noon! Got to go do some washing! Homework! Okay okay ought to go already, have tons of fun on friday and saturday and half the day on sunday is already gone. Hope I can finish everything by tonight and sempat to do a little studying, havent touched books or notes at all lately.

Oh well, annyong!!
~~ <3, yash~~

No comments: