Sunday, February 6, 2011

Personal Taste

Normal normal stay normal! Hahahha! :D
Woke up moderately late and yeah had a nice lunch.
Cheered up myself by putting a profile banner on fb and yes im awesome la!
Finally I got some response from Amala and Xiu hui. Had an awesome time with
Athena, always do , always will :D She's the best!

Listened to some songs , facebookin. Had a really bad stomach ache throughout the day,
almost cant enjoy my food bcse of it. Still having stomach ache, so painful.. sighh..
Oh well, besides that, I'm actually very happy today. Oh and I watched some biology video posted by yasheera. Very very interesting. Who ever thought that it would be very interesting. Hahah that just proves msian tchers are :/ *speechless*, I just dont wanna say anything.

I actually understood it. Oh and one mat salleh tcher ws teaching maths. She posted that up and I watched it too and a video about half-lifes physics, the sub i despise the most actually seemed interesting <3 All that positive flow, keeping myself positive. At this rate I hope i'm not going half-mental that is :P

Okay I'm just gonna eat, need to finish my hmws, havent do hmws yet. tsk tsk naughty naughty. Oh well, lalala Athena must get me something for valentines! I await you!
Hmm, the only time I got something was in form 5 from a random friend when I least expected it. Whats her name ah... Oh yeah Aisyah! Not Aisya Azlam, another aisyah!

Oh well, im gonna treat this day like an awesome one, oh wait! It is awesome cse I'm awesome! Wheee~~~Okay okay focus!
Need to go and eat eat love letters! Feel like eating that cse I heard my brother is munching on it downstairs. Oh well, stomach aching so much, ish! What to do....

Okay, see ya bloggy dear! ~~yash~~

No comments: