Oh well, didnt do much today. Woke up to a shiny day.
Daddy and mummy came waking me up saying I slepy early last night, so must wake up. Lol, actually I woke up and was just pretending to sleep. Ngeh ngeh mummy daddy! :D
At 5.30 pm went shopping with parents. Haha, it was boring but lots of food, so I'm contented. My sister introduced me to Nando's Garlic Sauce! It was so spicy it totally set me on fire. Phewww! One bottle of that sauce cost like rm 10. == I didnt know that until my sister bought it. Ah, she's such a person for expensive stuff, I just find it a waste but it did taste good la. But for rm 10, ngahh... she always likes to buy expensive stuffs. Sighh... hope that this will be the first and last time but I doubt so. For a first timer I forgive her :P :P Well, I'm a first timer not her. She's always at Nando's la, here la, there la... sighh.. Oh well, mummy always says dont complain about food but here I am complaining. Hahahah I'm either a cheap skate or a smart saver, you name it.
Then, back home had potato wedges for evening tea. Lol! Then, I ate so much excessively until I cant eat dinner. Oh well, potato wedges you have just turned into my dinner. Then, had chat with mummy and daddy,a sad conversation. Just tried not to cry. Sigh, I was supposed to call Athena since after I got my results and for the past week, I have shut my phone to calls. Today she was asking me to call her so badly or rather offering to call me while I just said I had no mood to talk verbally and lets just chat online. Sigh, she's going off to US this year and I wonder who will be the person to listen to my rants or rather when I cry on the phone on depressing days when everything just seems to go wrong and against me in every direction.
Without her last year, everything seemed different, thats how strong her presence is in my life. Sighh, she is such a good friend and I'm just thankful for that. She listens more and all I really need at those times is just for someone to listen and not to say anything to me even though sometimes I dont mean half of what I say, saying lets it all out and at a moment I just dont realize and everything just seems to be gone and I feel relaxed all over again. So I told her I will call her either tonight or tomorrow and looks like its so gonna be tomorrow cause I dont have the mood to talk on the phone, just text for now. She says she misses my voice ?!!
Lol, Hahahahha what a thing to miss! My annoying yap yap chat chat bla bla! Dang, I realised I changed so much since secondary school! Sighh..
She says I sigh too much as well. Lol, so everytime I sigh now, I think of her pulak!
Oh and I did 6 dance exercises today! Ah miss the old group back then! Nowadays tak ada time to meet up also. I'm all drenched in sweat right now and ought to shower soon! Now just enjoying the air cond and wanna have chrysanthemum tea!!
Talked to Bhavani on skype. Totally understand how she is feeling doing medicine.
She did not do well for her block exam and her finals for 2nd year med is in 2 weeks! Its so hard competing with all the brialliant indian students in india. Man, its tough. I just hope if i ever go there I will survive. Sighh.. I pity her.
I just pray for her to do the best and I totally understand what it means to do well in everything so far and suddenly just come to a collapse all of a sudden. But it happens cause life isnt a straight road eh. I understand. Tried to cheer her up but couldnt at at times like this I put myself in her shoe and if it were me its best to leave someone alone to settle down , my poor senior.
Oh well, I left her to talk to her sister. And Bhavani asked if I were coming to he place to do medicine, I said dunno dunno because I ...... sighh, at first I thought of doing there now as time is moving, the thought of leaving home really gets into my head, all the nice food,mummy, daddy, mummy shouting at me everyday, lol, and mummy uguting me. lol oh well, life goes on. And I hope for Bawang to do her best cause she is one of the best and most kind senior ever to me! :D Cant wait for her to me back in Msia on 25th Feb! I'm marking this day down! I also hope that Bhavani's parents wont scold her too much for her marks because it is not easy.
I'll pray. :)
Oh well, thats for today. I wanted to tell her how much I care and stuffs and all our long convo but she is not in the mood. Omg while typing the post, bhavani skype called me frm india suddenly! Ahhahahhaa, lazy to edit this post! Awesome time talking to her and she sounds so sad. I can feel her stressing by the way she talks to me. Sighh.. all the best to her.
This summarizes my day. Omg time to bath! Bye bye <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment