Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunsat

Saturday and sunday was a laid back weekend. :D
Listened to songs, downloaded more songs, listened to songs, watched videos, read few bio slides, doing chem spectrometry while listening to many many songs.
Checking mails and reading many articles, interesting ones on d net.

Why am I so relaxed ? I dont know. Its not like I dont have homework, I just cant find them. Im supposed to be tensioned and stressed but i feel like I'm on a holiday this weekend, like I'm beside the sea with lots of food, aircond and fan, breeze, songs everywhere singing to me.

Oh yash!
Please dont be so relaxed,
Its too dangerous,
Sometimes I like you when your tensed,
When your relaxed,
Your too relaxed,
Please please wake up from your dream,
So that you wont have nightmares later on,
So that you wont regret later!
Wake up !!
Okay 2 more songs :D and finishing chem mass spectrometry.

here my mum comes in and gives me fruits again!!!
Im so sick of fruits!! Want to eat something else !! arghh, this sucks!

Off now! My 6 pm korean drama! <3

No comments: