Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wanna limbo? Or do you prefer the waltz :D

I'm a happy girl, i'm a happy girl. Jumps jumps jumps, bumps head on the ceiling.
Hahaha, classes got canceled today eventually! The power of handphones and communication :D
I didnt do anything. It just got canceled. Happy girl, lucky girl lalala! Limbo anybody?

My ears are going half deaf now, cause i've been listening to music the WHOLEE DAY! With earplugs stuffed into my ear. Omg this is bad, gotta stop. Ouch ouch my poor ears.
Taught my sister add math today until she cannot tahan she just walked out of the room saying I cannot stand this anymore. I was like, Wait!! Havent finish. I also took quite a while to solve it, my add maths has officially become rotten. Partially la..

And I cant solve some chemistry mass spec and nmr questions. Especially ones with long carbon chains. The chemical shifts are confusing at times. Okay gonna have something to drink/eat then continue hmw. See what else I can study pulak. Hahaha. Need to sleep early tonight la, cant play so long. :D

~"A smile will bring a brighter day, but what will bring a smile? If there's someone that could make me smile and laugh again, would it be you? ... and maybe some candy, chocolate, and a warm hello from you? " ~

Annyong.
~~yash~~

No comments: