Saturday, February 5, 2011

My heart had a brain freeze :(

Haihh...
Speechless. When one does badly, this what happens, again and again.
How much more :( :(

Oh well, I'm trying my best not to dwell upon the past and forget it but
somethings keep bringing it back to me. Mummy knows how I feel and I'm just
trying not to break down in front of her. :/ Sigh...

For now, I'm just gonna read some old stuffs from the past to just forget about the present so that I cant focus on it later. Havent called Athena yet. I'll call her when I'm happy otherwise I'll start crying on the phone again ==.

Oh well, I'm just sitting in my room and sweating my self out. Too lazy to switch on the fan or maybe no mood. Shit la, I've been coming on9 frequently to listen to songs on my computer. Well even though it does make me feel better I'm freaking wasting my time on the computer and if I dont come on and listen to it, I cant concentrate or nothing will go into my ding dong head! Arghhh! :(

Already la I cried until I fell asleep yesterday night and woke up at 3 am and slept back at 4am and sleep until 9 am. My emotions are disturbing my sleep as well.
Everything is not going well! I'm so sad. :(

Oh well, here I go again ranting! :/
I seriously got to find a way to stop. Sighhh... bye bye bloggy *emo*
Want to do homework edi
Here is a smiley for the day just to make myself not to look too emo :) :) :)
There you go. Signing off ~~yash~~

No comments: